Sunday, August 1, 2010

I think Jennifer Keeton is bisexual

I think Jennifer Keeton, the ASU student who is suing the school because she didn't like her homework assignment, is bisexual. Note that I'm not saying she is bi-sexual; I'm just writing that I think she is bisexual. I want to make that clear so turd-heads, like Austin Rhodes, can't make the bogus claim that I'm being libelous.

Here is why I suspect she's bisexual:

She claims homosexuality is a choice. Through careful studies, scientists have determined that a person's sexual preference is innate--we are born to be homo, hetero, or bi. Heterosexuals don't have a choice--we like members of the opposite sex. Homosexuals don't have a choice--they like members of the same sex. Only bisexuals have a choice--they like both sexes. Because she thinks there is a choice about the matter, she must be bisexual.

Moreover, people who condemn homosexual lifestyles the loudest, are those who frequently have been discovered to have secret homosexual tendencies. Consider the long list of televangelists and conservative republican politicians who scream against the sins of homosexuality and always vote against legislation favored by the gay community, but are eventually discovered to either have homosexual lovers, or are cruisers of the bathroom stalls.

***************************************************************************

I'm suspending regular commentary on this blog, however, I will make irregular blog entries when the Augusta Chronicle refuses to publish one of my letters, or if they refuse to allow me to comment on their website. Currently, I'm posting comments about their editorials using an amagram of my name.

I posted this about Jennifer Keeton because it was one they erased and wouldn't allow in their comments section.

I'm more interested in posting on my other blog--http://markgelbart.wordpress.com/ This is my blog promoting my book--Georgia Before People: Land of the saber-tooths, mastodons, vampire bats, and other strange creatures. I'd rather spend my time discussing paleo-ecology than rehashing old arguments against conservative blather.

No comments:

Post a Comment